Monday, March 30, 2015

Fancy Nancy is turning 5!

My sweet girl will be five tomorrow. I repeat, she will be FIVE YEARS OLD. Why does that just seem insane to me!? I don't think any other five years of my life have flown by so quickly before.

Miss H requested a Fancy Nancy gymnastics party. I suggested we all go to Chicago and catch a show. But she insisted. And it's her party, so she'll cry if she wants to she'll get want she wants.

It turned out this request proved to be fairly simple and way easy. After B's party last year at the splash pad I realized how much I like having parties out. of. the. house. Just so much less stress and much easier clean-up, ha!

So she had her party at the YMCA gymnastics center with Fancy Nancy plates and balloons and the most beautiful lemon cupcakes ever! (I made the cupcakes, a friend so amazingly iced them for us - with natural dye of course!)

Without further adieu, here are a few photos from this darling girls "best birthday party every!" - her words.

P.S. Getting pics of just her was pretty hard. (I love having photos with her and all of her friends, too, but just don't want to post photos of anybody else's kid on here.)









No comments:

Post a Comment