Monday, July 7, 2014

Rainbows and Sunshine

Here's a bit of cuteness for your day.

I'm kind of in awe nearly every second by the awesomeness and amazingness that are my tiny offspring. I'm just not sure how I ever got to be so blessed and fortunate to have these two amazing little people. It's hard not to always be happy, even in the middle of craziness, when I've got these two people to be so thankful for!

For sure, it's not all rainbows and sunshine all the time. But 99% of the time, yeah. Yeah it is. And I freaking love it!

H and B are such beautiful people. They have such beautiful souls.

My dear H is so wise. A little old lady trapped inside a tiny girl body. She's thoughtful and loving and oh-so nurturing. She's crazy-smart and very witty. She's so creative she blows me away most days. And her smile is contagious. She's the first one in a group of kids to offer up a solution to a problem. She's always eager and willing to lend a hand when I need help with something.

And B. My funny, silly B. He's a ham. He can make anyone laugh in .02 seconds, no matter your mood. He astounds me everyday by his physical abilities, which seem to be limitless. He's my lovey cuddler, always full of big hugs and funny words. He's quick to destroy, but the things he creates are breathlessly beautiful. He is quick to wipe a friend's tears away and give a kiss. He is a super hero in his own right.




Those dimples!





 None of the loving was staged, I just clicked away while they hugged and kissed. Their sibling love is the best thing to witness!
 






They wanted to make sad faces.

And mad faces.

The way B looks at his big sister...



B wanted to take a picture.

So of course, Miss H had to take a photo as well!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment