Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Fest Day

Everyone kind of woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Oh boy! I was afraid it'd just be bad news bears all day.

Thankfully, that was not the case.

We hit up the Farmer's Market, Hispanic Fest, and then spent a long afternoon and evening at Oliver's Wine Fest. I could say a lot, but I'm exhausted, so I will just let the pictures tell the stories.

 H makes this face about 40 times a day. I love it. Everything is an amazing surprise to her. Here, she saw a bug (and this was a good, happy face!).
 
 When B realized he was not hungry for his favorite French food, he was deeply displeased.
 
 Playing slaphands with their favorite Farmer's Market vendor.
 
 H took this picture. She's awesome, per usual.
 


 There is nothing quite like a girl dancing with her papa.
 
 That smile!
 


 Preparing for a handful of palomitas!
 
Target acquired!



 He was determined to pull this plant out. I tried to stop him, but one of the Oliver employees said to let him go at it. I was happily wine tasting so who was I to argue?
 

 They can always find something to climb no matter where we go!
 

 No worries, that was water!
 
 If you can see the little bitties (look for the green shirt); they were happily utilizing their independent skills to stand in line and purchase a bottle of water while Momma stood in a different (looooong) line to order their grilled cheese. They were quite proud of themselves.
 











Courtesy of H

H was a bit disgruntled she couldn't take a family picture of all of us herself and that someone else did it.
 
 
Despite the rough start this morning, it was an awesome day. I love these amazing people.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment