Friday, August 28, 2015

4 yr and 5.5 yr photos

I tend to always have my camera on me. Or in the car at the very least. So when we ran to pick up milk and eggs this morning and I spotted these two darlings in the review mirror holding hands and giggling, my obvious thought was, "I need to take their picture!"

Unfortunately, it's really frowned upon if you trying taking photos while also operating an automobile on the highway, so we drove down the road and I unloaded them while declaring, "Time for some amazing 4 year old and 5.5 year old pictures!" Though really, they love having their pictures taken, so I don't typically have to jazz them out about it unless they're in a particular mood.

Below are the results.  Because. Good grief. The worst photographer in the world would still take awesome photos with these two as their models!

 No, this isn't staged. They actually walk like this 3/4 of the time!
 
That face!
 
 Do not be fooled by this petite beauty. She is woman, and you WILL hear her roar!
 
 This is all them, too! I just asked if they'd stand together.
 

 They both always insist on getting behind the camera. They both always want to photograph me, ha. But when you haven't showered in 3 days you certainly need a cuter model, hence Mr. B! (Don't judge, both kids are bathed and well dressed at least!)
 
 We call these gems "out takes." Or them just being themselves...
 


 How is this sweet baby 4!?
 
 This was the least blurry of B's turn. He finds it more fun to constantly move the camera while clicking, haha!
 
 
 

Again, all them. Jeez Louise, they're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment