Monday, September 14, 2015

The good stuff

There have been so many feels lately. So much that I could say, but don't even know where to start. This year has definitely proven to be the most challenging for me overall. If it's not one think it's another. The only upside is that I know eventually, it has to get better. And until it does, I will just focus on the good stuff.

Because there is always good stuff.

Although they may drive me crazy sometimes, and although one of them may or may not have me questioning so many parenting decisions right now, there is always good when there is H and B. Because they are fantastic and vivacious and hilarious. And even when I don't intend to, they always make me smile.








 

There is so much beauty in these little souls. Even though I'm fairly certain I'm screwing this gig up most of the time, they keep telling me they love me and that I'm the best momma ever. I don't point out that I'm the only one they have any experience with, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment