Monday, March 24, 2014

15 things I learned today

I have spent 3.5 hours of my day sitting through gymnastics and dance classes today.

Things I've learned:

1.) H is hella good at gymnastics.
2.) The iPhone is a godsend for antsy 2.5 year old boys. And I don't care what anyone thinks.
3.) H is crazy focused.
4.) B really loves gymnastics - especially the bar!
5.) B is losing his interest in dance - that's okay.
6.) H is very dedicated. To everything she does.
7.) H focuses better in her ballet class with older kids as opposed to her aged 3-4 year olds ballet class. Like way better.
8.) H does much better with solo activities. She shines in gymnastics and ballet. Although she is good at soccer, she's not really a team sport. That's okay.
9.) B is a team sport.
10.) B probably needs karate lessons. There was a lot of "pow pow pow, I'm super!" going on while waiting.
12.) Two gymnastics classes and two dance classes in one day is way too much for momma. I'm beat.
13.) H wants more. And her gymnastics teacher agrees that she should have more. So she'll start taking gymnastics 2x a week. They're hour long classes. I will bring my phone charger. ;-)
14.) I never intended to be the kind of mom who did "activities" like sports with her kids - my kids have a different agenda.
15.) I freaking love these kids and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment