Saturday, March 29, 2014

A birthday fit for a princess

I did not greatly desire to have a birthday party for H this year. Sue me.

Mostly because I'd made plans to take her for lunch at the American Girl Store on her actual birthday and have a fun day at MOA with family. That's to come Monday.

But, H has been talking about her 4th birthday party since B had his 2nd birthday party back in August. So I didn't have much of a choice. I didn't want to let her down.

So I arranged her birthday part - she wanted Ariel. I invited all her friends and family via electronic email which I will never use again. I'd say at least 60% did not see or receive their invites. Bah humbug!

I tried to keep it as low key as possible, for my own sanity.

Orginally I had planned to drive up to my dad's right after the party, but that started to feel overwhelming and stressful, and since J was home due to a delay, I decided I'd rather just wait and drive up tomorrow.

By far a good call!

H was thrilled with her party though. And really, that's all that matters. Right?

I got pretty sidetracked and didn't take as many pictures as I typically do at their parties, I was too busy socializing.



 

 

 

 He was totally ready for the piñata!
 
Piñata goodies!


 Reading with Grandma Julie after the party died down.
 



 


1 comment:

  1. So so excited J was able to make it to the party after time away!

    ReplyDelete