Monday, March 18, 2013

I Believe

I believe each breath we take is a beautiful and divine gift.

I believe an involved parent can facilitate a child's education better than any school.

I believe in doing my own research and forming my own conclusions rather than deferring to an accepted authority.

I believe that your education is invaluable, but a diploma does not always equal an education.

I believe peaceful, non-violent interactions are the most moral way for humans to conduct their affairs.

I believe a world with minimal government interference would be more peaceful.

I believe in God, even though the details are blurry for me.
 

I believe children should be treated with the utmost respect.

I believe that self-ownership is the very foundation of freedom.
 

I believe that all human beings, most especially children, are intrinsically good and well-intentioned.

I believe babies have a right to keep their whole body.

I believe it is our duty to ourselves, our children, and our society to make informed decisions instead of willfully ignorant ones.

I believe that your beliefs and opinions should be challenged regularly.

I believe it is my obligation as a human being to try my level best to adhere to the Non-Aggression Principle.

I believe no human being, especially an infant or child, can be spoiled with too much love.

I believe each person has a purpose on this earth.

I believe no one is perfect, and to try is simply fruitless and silly.

I believe everyone needs help at some point, in one way or another.

I believe no one knows what is best for themselves, except for themselves.

I believe you are responsible for no ones happiness but your own, and thus you are the only one responsible for your happiness.

I believe in love.

I believe love can heal and conquer all things.

I believe everyone is entitled to a loving and healthy family.

I believe everyone should eat chocolate daily.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment