Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2 of Thankfulness

Though it goes without saying, I will say it anyway. I am so extremely thankful for my partner; my husband, my lover, my friend.

He is my equal. He is incredibly supportive in every crazy idea or new belief I come up with. He supports me unconditionally. He never gets mad at me or behaves passibely agressive or flippant. He's always honest and straight forward, there is no questioning how he feels.

He is an incredible father. He puts our children and their well-being before all else. There is no house project, no golf game, not even a business trip that comes before them. If they need him, he drops everything because he knows he only gets one shot at this. He is forever patient and understanding with our tiny babes, and no one cuddles them at night as sweetly as he does. Even when he's running off of little to no sleep, he's still happy to get up and dance around the house or rock a cranky toddler.

Basically, he's amazing. I've been told their is no such thing as Prince Charming or the "perfect husband." But that's not true. He is perfect.

Flawless.

Okay, he occassionally snores. So he does have one flaw!

But I am thankful for the ever-incredible J. My husband. The father of my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment