Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 of Thankfulness

I am so incredbily thankful for the two beautiful, brilliant, lovely human beings who call me "Momma."

I thought I had the world figured out -; at least my whole entire life - before I was blessed with them. They have taught me things I never even knew I needed to be taught.

They have helped me better myself as a human being. They have made me humble. I have never apologized as much as I have since being a mom. They've taught me that, contrary to what I had been lead to bleieve, it is okay to make mistakes. It is okay to admit you were wrong. And it is okay to move on.

They have taught me love unconditionally.

I am so fortuante and thankful to have my amazing H and fantastic little B. They are my world.

My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment