Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project 365: Day 1

So I am going to attempt to do a Project 365. I use the word attempt because I'm not certain I can committ to keeping up with it. If we're being honest, I can't really completely committ to doing anything every day other than feeding my kids. And some days...

I will preface this project by stating that I'm not a professional photographer (trust me, it's obvious!). I do NOT photo shop or edit my photos ever. I personally think it takes away from the "art" of photography, but to each their own. So don't expect any masterpieces here. I also hate photos of scenery and stuff unless there are people in them, so it will probably just be a 365 photos of H and B.


So here is 1/365. My dear sweet B, wearing his sister's Uggs that he refuses to part with, and adorned with a tutu courtesy of H so he can dance with her "like Angelina." Personally, I think he rocks the look like a rock star!

No comments:

Post a Comment